Sunday, January 14, 2007

I Want Sanity


Ok, how dumb am I?? Turns out I'm MUCH dumber than I thought.

He cheated on me.....no need to say who he cheated with right? After all, I'm the stupid one, not you.

We were talking on Tuesday and he started sayin' how he doesn't know why I'm with him, because he really hasn't been that good to me. I brushed it off. Then all day Wednesday and Thursday all I could think was "damn, he's right....what am I doing with him?"

We had big plans to go out Friday, dancing with all my friends, he gets to meet them all for the first time. I talk to him during the day and he informs me that he invited his ex....LMFAO. I argued it for a bit, he told some lies (ie:she's just coming for one drink, to meet you), we agreed to still go.

He took me out, bought me a whole new outfit!! Very very nice. Came back to my place, got ready and got to drinking. He was all over me, absolutely adoring me. Was actually on his knees at one point, biting on my ass. Friends came over, we all went to the bar.

That is when he started ignoring me. I no longer existed. The second she showed up, I became nothing. I tried briefly to capture his attention, failed. One drink turned into an entire night, and at no point was she actually "introduced" to me.

We all went back to a friends house after the bar. His ex spent a good hour telling me how I needed to fight for him, make a fuss and fight. Yeah, no thanks. I told her that it would be a cold day in hell that I would waste time trying to convince someone to love me. I went to bed.

Woke up the next morning, found him just as the pic above shows. What you can't see is that he is still inside her.....sorry for the mental image there. I slapped him into conciousness and said "look at me Baby, look hun..." He said "I see you Baby Girl" to which I growled "now f*cking look at you!!"

He passed out before even realizing. I got a ride home after taking the pic on HER phone....lol. Came home and upon seeing his car in the driveway and possessions in my house I became a vandal.

It's offensive on so many levels. You can imagine them, I'm sure. What you don't know is that they are not getting back together. They didn't do it because they wanted to be together. It was just for shits and giggles.

I'm all better now. My moment of temporary insanity is over. My life was so free of drama until this whole incident. I've reverted back to my usual drama-free lifestyle.....so no more nasty vandalism.

1 comment:

Fridgette said...

Remember that night out at that pub with you and your man-thingy? Remember the fellow who walked in? The one with the name fetish issue? THAT is that creep